Proven by extreme expeditions. Made with world-class fabrics selected not by price but by their performance capabilities. Our top-of-the-line tent, and one of the most versatile and advanced tents available worldwide. Safir CP tents are in fact by far our most sold models so it's obvious that Safir's extra air intakes and world-class fabrics are highly appreciated by our customers. Safir is used by professionals in the most extreme conditions; in ice fields, in storm force gales, on top of glaciers or in blazing heat. Internationally recognized explorer Mikael Strandberg chose a Safir 7 cp for his famous Siberia expedition which has been called "the world's coldest journey." Total Weight: 17.37 lbs Weight Per Person: 2.88 lbs Packed Diameter: 9.76 in Packed Length: 22.44 in # Sleepers: 4-6 # Seated: 8-10 Erected Diameter: 12.46 ft Erected Height: 7.54 ft Safir 5 CP Tent Fabric And Key Features - Breathable cotton/polyester canvas fabric - Cotpolmex P Highly breathable, extremely durable cotton/polyester fabric — similar to Cotpolmex C, but with better shape stability and improved aesthetic appeal. To our knowledge, the absolute finest cotton/polyester tent fabric available globally. 3 rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intakes at bottom edge of tent for optimum ventilation and smoke control Best quality fabrics. It is the relentless pursuit of the best fabric, chosen for performance not price that puts Safir in a class of its own. The focus is especially on all aspects of fabric strength, water repellency, the feel of the fabric, and color fastness.
- Seattle based Mansfield Outdoors is proud to be the exclusive North American distributor of Sweden's legendary Tentipi Adventure Products. Online direct sales only, products not available in stores.
- Tentipi Nordic tipi tents combine Arctic tested toughness with the quality, style, and comforts of Swedish design and engineering.
- Nordic tipi tents provide the advantages of a traditional canvas wall tent, but in a much lighter, easier, more packable single center pole design. Up to 75% lighter weight and smaller packed volume than a similarly sized wall tent
- Choose from a full line of complimentary accessories including Eldfell wood burning tent stoves, optional floors, and/or complete inner-tents with sewn-in bathtub style floors for even better performance in all conditions. Other optional accessories include clothes drying rails, leave-no-trace Hekla fireboxes for optional fire inside or outside the tent.
- Proven by extreme expeditions. Made with world-class fabrics selected not by price but by their performance capabilities.